Sunday 15 April 2012

Winning Methods of the Market Wizard


I'm aware that it's been a while since I've updated my blog but during my holidays I came across a video which enlightened me about trading and would like to share this with you.

 Jack D. Schwager is the CEO of Wizard Trading, a commodity trading advisory firm that has been managing client funds since 1990. He is the author of The Complete Guide to the Futures Markets, Market Wizards,
The New Market Wizards, Fundamental Analysis, and Technical Analysis.

Jack Schwager explains the traits and behavior patterns that super traders have in common -- and tells you how you can develop those same winning characteristics. He explains the there is no right way or wrong trading
as a technical trader or through pure  fundamentals. Some of the key topics discussed is patients and that money management is not enough to be successful trader because all successful traders need a method or an edge such as price action. This is a video that you'll find as entertaining as it is informative.


Click here to see video




No comments:

Post a Comment